A trip to SCRAP and Home Depot scored the materials I needed. Instead of perforated bronze metal that would replicate the metal skin of the building used by the architect and seen through the nearby window, I found a piece of drainage plastic that when painted bronze looks fantastic! Also instead of making a concrete mould, I found a patio pot tray that will be a great foundation for the piece! Still keeping it simple.
Next up: Production and trip to Flower Mart. The pieces I have are going to dictate the scale for the final arrangement. Not sure what floral materials will work to the scale I need; hoping for inspiration at the Market.